Most asked questions asked regarding Corporate Housing
1. Q; Are your corporate apartments furnished?
A: Yes, we have 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments that are fully furnished including dishes, towels and more!
2. Q: Are utilities Included?
A: Yes, we include Electric, Gas, Water, Sewer, Garbage, Extended Cable TV, and Wireless Internet.
3. Q: What are your lease terms?
A: Our average short term housing leases are between 30, 60, or 90 days in length, but we do offer longer terms if needed. And if we have availability we will do as little as 7 nights.
4. Q: Where are your corporate apartments located?
A: We offer furnished apartments throughout Charlotte, and surrounding areas. And we also have assisted needs in other states as well.
5. Q: Do your furnished apartment homes include linens, dishes?
A: Yes, we provide all the linens, dishes, pots/pans, bakeware, mixers, silverware, glassware, utensils, coffee pot, toaster, electric can opener, measuring cups, spatulas, ice cream scoop, wine opener, etc.
6. Q: Do you accept pets?
7. A: Most of our furnished apartments are pet friendly, there is a nominal fee and/or pet rent. There are breed restrictions, some of our communities will not accept any breed that is on a considered aggressive pet list.
8. Q: How do you pay?
A: We are set up for credit card billing, and can also accommodate corporate billing.
9. Q: Are there any taxes?
A: City taxes are charged on any stay less than 90 nights, the rate can vary depending on city or county, and an occupancy tax.
10. Q: How do I go about reserving an apartment?
A: Once you confirm on one of our furnished apartment homes we will email you the lease documents to be completed, once signed we will provide you a welcome letter with pertinent information for your upcoming arrival and stay.
11. Q: What is your cancellation Policy?
A: You can cancel without penalty up to 7 days before move-in, after that there is a nominal fee equal to 3-5 days of nightly rental rate.